Wednesday, September 7, 2011

100. D:

"He doesn't respect me!" she screamed.

A few days ago my mom couldn't find her credit card. We were about to call the bank to cancel it when she told my dad. She said she was going to ask him for the bank info, but apparently it was first time she told him about this. Then, my dad said that he took her card to use it.

She got really angry about this because she was so worried, and he never told her that he had taken it. She was putting the blame all on him in this situation, so I felt like siding with Dad and said that it's probably not a one-sided problem--that maybe she didn't need to freak out about it that much since in a worse-case scenario, we can just calmly cancel the card.

So...this was just a few minutes ago (literally) when she was screaming about this while my dad was showering. Apparently, the problem is that she was afraid to tell my dad early on because he would get angry at her, so she waited until she decided she'd cancel the card to tell him. Then, he had asked her when she knew she lost the card. This made her more mad.

When he came back from the shower, Mom was quiet and angry on the couch. And I told Dad, "She's mad because you don't respect her."

Then he said, "When has she respected me in these past 30 years."

gg

D:

No comments:

Post a Comment