Wednesday, September 1, 2010

41. Sober

Last night I had a dream.

I was going to Rooftop Campus Fellowship (It actually felt like going to Philly or DC). I was sitting in the car and remembering that they keep a book there with song lyrics. Whenever people visit, they sing the hymn to you and write your name on it. I had visited a couple times before. Then, we got there. I was getting my stuff out, and as we got to the building, I remembered that it takes a while to walk up the stairs because it's on one of the higher floors. It ended up taking not as long as I thought. Anthony, Grady, Ray, and some other rucf people were there. Stuff happened, and I can't really remember much. Oh, I think I saw Paul there. He was wearing a white polo.

Later, I was at a church that looked exactly like Baldwin Park. It was probably Baldwin Park. It was Spiritual Convocation, and Pastor Hwang was speaking. I was sitting in my usual spot. Then, my aunt came and told me it was about time to leave. I looked at the time, and it seemed like it was time. I was supposed to start school that day. We left, and next thing I knew I was sitting in the living room of my house. I noticed I still had some time before I headed out to my first class of the semester, so I listened to a livestream of the SC. As I was listening, I got so engrossed that I lost track of time. Then, I noticed that it was late afternoon, and all my classes that day were over! I was so frustrated. I had a class at 11am! How did this happen? I kept thinking about what I would do. Some classes are important for you to be there. For example, for Spanish, you can't miss that many classes or else you get marked down in your final grade. What if I missed important things I needed to know?

Then, my dad came home, and he was talking about my flight back to NJ that Sunday. I suddenly realized I was still in California, and my classes already started. That meant I would have to miss Thursday and Friday classes too (it was Wednesday)! How did that happen when I was buying plane tickets? I was so flustered!

That's all I have.

Lessons learned?
*Be sober and vigilant at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment