Monday, June 14, 2010

18. EWR Happenings 1

6/13/10
Patty: Albert, you're the only boy here.
Someone: There's also Stephen.
Patty: Oh, but Stephen's a man.
Olivia: No, no... Albert's already in college.
Patty: Oh...did he just graduate high school?

----

6/13/10
At dinner, I was talking with Lois.
Lois: Are you an only child?
Me: Yes. Do you only have one sibling?
Lois: Yes.
Me: One time I saw a girl that looked like Joe on Facebook. Then I asked him if that was his sister, and it was!
Lois: Whoa. Hahaha.
Me: She looked like Joe with long hair.
Charlene [curious]: Who?? Lois?

----

6/13/10
We were sharing about embarrassing moments (M+M "Get to know each other" game)

Annie: One time I was at the McDonald's drive-thru. I started telling them my order. Then, my kids stopped me and said, "Mom, you're talking to a trash can."

----

6/14/10
Three pieces of paper with devotionals printed on them were stuck under the leg of my chair, so I somewhat forcefully pulled them up.

Esther: Albert, now I see what you think of the devotionals.
Others: hahahaha
Charlene: What did he say????

1 comment: