Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2. Censured

Last night I had a dream. Earliest scene I remember was when I was walking toward the parking lot area of a school campus after finishing Bible study in a classroom. I was at Bible study with Daniel Y and Pr. ____. We were talking about whether the Bible study should be exclusive or not (we used the word "censured" which doesn't make sense.. maybe we were trying to say "censored"?).


At the parking lot I got worried because I didn't know how I was getting home. Then suddenly, I saw Eric Bazua and someone else and I was so relieved. I asked Eric if he could take me home. In the car, there were 3 passengers including me. Eric said they usually use some middle point and see who lives the closest and take who lives the closest home first.

Then, I was in a house and having Bible study again. It was with Pr. ____ again. Charlene was there too. I asked him if the Bible study should be exclusive/closed to entry after we start, and I think he said it shouldn't. However, I had my reservations because not many people signed up for the Bible study by the deadline, and now people were asking if they could join. The people now asking if they could join will probably come and then stop coming after a while. And if people try to join later, they might not be caught up with all the material. Then I told him about what happened earlier: I dreamed that I told him I had committed really grave sins and repented for them. I told him that later in the dream, he tried to frame me and kill me. After I told him this, he didn't say anything. Then, I told him that I actually did commit really grave sins and I was repentant for them. He didn't say anything.

Then, I was in the parking lot somewhere else. I think we were going to a Bible study again. I saw Pr. ____ far away to my right. He was making eye contact with a police hidden somewhere far away to my left. Pr. ____ told him to shoot me. I could see the police's eyes. Beside the police there were other eyes. Like a potato man, we could switch his eyes. They were kind of like stickers. You could put on shaded eyes, open eyes, closed eyes...

Then, I was stuck between being awake from my alarm and dreaming that I was a wall 2x as large--whatever that means.

Lessons learned? Don't be exclusive, God always provides, preachers usually are on your side except maybe in dreams, crave a double portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment