Thursday, June 24, 2010

30. Couldn't Find the Key

Ah too many dreams last night. I can hardly remember now.

One part I remember is when I was doing laundry downstairs in the dorms. Then next door was a dining table and my mom and Shawn's mom were preparing food. Johnson brought a friend over who sat next to me. She was not Asian, but she could speak Chinese, so my aunt (Shawn's mom) was talking to her. My aunt was pretty excited to talk to her. There was another lady talking to her too. My mom was sitting a bit farther, so she wasn't talking to her as much. I forgot what they were talking about.

Later, Shawn, his mom, and I were walking to a restaurant. There was a guy who took off his shirt and walked into the restaurant. Then, they kicked him out. I went and saw that there was a sign that said if you take off your shoes next to the door, you get free mashed potatoes. I think the guy accidently thought it said "shirt" instead of "shoes." We went to sit down (somehow before we sat down we had already taken our orders, but I don't remember actually having our orders taken, I just knew as a fact that it was done). Me and Shawn had ordered the same thing (paste and something on the side) and my aunt ordered something else. Their orders came, but I had mashed potatoes in front of my seat. My entree didn't come yet. The mashed potatoes looked really good (they had some cheese on the top too). But, I didnt take off my shoes yet. I guess they were expecting I would. I went to take my shoes off and put them near the entrance. Then, I was eatin,g and I noticed I was wearing a white dress shirt. I was worried it would get dirty. I felt it was a little yellowish, so I kept checking the light to see if it really was.



Another segment was when I was driving to a storage place. There were a lot of cars, so I was stuck in the line. In the car, I was watching TV. I think it was Dragonball Z. I got really scared because I'm not supposed to watch TV because I have to prepare my heart for SSC. Then, I got to the place, and parked my car. There was a motorcycle parked next to me. I went to the storage and got a key and some metal parts. I went to open the shed. I was looking at stuff in the shed. Later, I saw Brady there. He was talking with Kaleigh. Then, I wanted to leave the storage place. I was looking for the key so that I could to close the storage and put the key and metal parts back to the small locker box area, but I couldn't find the key. I had a feeling I wasn't supposed to officially be able to get into the storage area, so I got more scared because I couldn't find the key.

I'm almost certain there were more dream segments, but I really can't remember.

Lessons learned? Being able to speak people's native languages is a plus in making connections, make sure we get the rules correct before we take action (2 Tim 2:5), and keep your eyes on the key so that you don't lose it when you need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment