Wednesday, June 23, 2010

29. It was Only a Dream

Last night was filled with dreams. Don't think I can remember them all, but here they come.

In my dream, I was in the BP church dining hall area. We were learning things. It was stuff about Jesus, along the lines of theology. Then, we moved over to another room, which is Ms. Matic's room in my high school. We were seated and began to take a test. The test was on the stuff we just learned. Mrs. Groover was the teacher, telling us the prompts out loud. I was sitting on the ground at the left side of the class writing the exam. Then, there was another prompt. These questions were more based on what we just learned in the BP dining area about Jesus. I was now sitting in one of the desks. The test was really hard. There was a list of things we had to have remembered. I forgot a lot of it and didn't finish the test. The time was up and people were leaving. I was still taking the test. Then, my alarm in real life rang, but I turned it off so I could return to the dream and finish the test. Chris was there. Andrea came and talked about how Chris is planning on going to grad school and works really hard in school right now so he could get in. Later, I realized that it was only a dream, and I didn't really need to finish the test. It was a relieving feeling.

Later, it was time for my first day of school in the new semester. My class was far away, so I sat in a small red wagon, which automatically drives itself and can take me to class. My class was in the "F" section. I think it was in room 259F. The wagon however turned right into the sections for A, B, and C because it just passes through all of them. I should have pressed the "F" button so it would just go straight there. By the time I got to the F section, my class was over. And it was night. I went out of the wagon to check the classrooms to see where mine is located. They were locked. I went around to the other side of the building to try to get in. It was dark so I was using a flashlight. I saw Helena, and she was helping me. Then, we decided to leave and go back to campus/dorm area. She had one of those plastic cars kids can ride in. She offered me a ride. I was still looking for my wagon, but I decided to just go with her. Then, we were in the middle of a street area, and it was day time now. I was getting into the toy car thing. I got in the drivers seat and tried to make room so Helena could sit on my right. Then, we drove off.



We passed a lot of nature scenes and were getting close to school. I think we were hungry. We were turning and saw a house on the hill to our left. I don't think we knew them, but I waved toward the house and said, "Ahma!" There was a lady, and she invited us in. She invited us to some food too. She had bread and these disks of bacon. They looked really good. I tried eating it, but I had my retainers on. I tried taking my retainers off, but even though I took it off in my dream, I could still feel it in my mouth, so I kept trying to take it off. Then, I actually took off the bottom one with my tongue in reality--and I woke up a bit. Then, I went back to sleep. The person with me wasn't Helena anymore. It was a guy. He went to the lady's son's room to change clothes because his clothes got wet. He borrowed the son's clothes. I think it was raining that night when we were in the classrooms. There was another guy in the house who went to Princeton (he told me this, but I don't know him). I was talking to him. I think his mom was there too.

Later, I was in a boat or a vehicle of some sort. There was water that filled the vehicle up to my knees. There were others in the vehicle. We were driving. I was sitting in the back middle seat. Someone in the middle row (it was like a van) got a call. He said that the person who called said there was a traitor in the vehicle. The traitor was in the bottom floor (under our floor level of the vehicle). I was thinking who it could be. Then, I got paranoid and thought that they suspected it was me. It was quiet and nervous. Then, I had a feeling that they were going to kill me because they thought it was me, so I ran out of the vehicle. It was a really dizzy moment. I couldn't see anything really--just flashes and brightness. I kept running, not knowing where I was going. I knew I was doomed. Even though I wasn't the traitor, he probably thought I was, especially because of how I dashed out of the car. He was probably going to shoot me.

That's all I remember.

Lessons learned? Many times the worries in life (things that seem important to us) are like that exam that actually doesn't matter in reality/the long run, know how long it takes to go somewhere (like getting to class) and leave extra time in case of unexpected detours, sometimes in the middle of our journey we need to rest and eat and change our clothes, and don't dash out of the boat like that, especially if you have no plan of what to do once you run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment