Tuesday, June 22, 2010

27. You Look Like a Ghost!

Friday night before the closing Bible study on Saturday morning, I had a dream. This is only part of it:

I was in a house. In the inner living room, I was with about 3 other people. We were about to leave, and they were coming with me. We walked to the outer living room to get to the door. People were praying there. Allen C was laying hands on them. Then, we went outside to the car. I was riding with Yolanda. Her family got in the car, and we realized there was only one seat left. I think she didn't know other people were coming. Then, I was in the car. I was looking at Yolanda's eyes. There was a dial I could adjust to make her pupils disappear. I was playing with this dial. Then, things zoomed out, and I realized they were now owls eyes that I was playing with. Things zoomed out some more, and I realized I was in a chapel. I let the owl fly forward. It landed on a pew in the front next to a lady. The owl was orange with white fur on it's eye/face area. The woman said to the owl in a friendly tone, "You look like a ghost!" The owl replied, "You look like a ghost too!"

What a weird dream. Anyway, after I woke up, I told some EWR participants about this dream that morning. Later, Esther and I flew back to Socal. We went to her house and I was talking with Yolanda at the dinner table. Then, there was a mug on the table wrapped in cellophane. On the cellophane, there was a sticker of an owl with flowers for eyes. Whoa.

Sometimes my dreams have a prophetic touch to them.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment